Working with you to build the future of clean, affordable power.
Alchemy Renewable Energy is a knowledgeable, resourceful and responsive partner for developers, tax equity investors, and lenders focused on green energy.
Developing sustainable energy through comprehensive project finance.
What We Do
At Alchemy Renewable Energy, we help make renewable energy creation a reality. Our specialized team leverages their experience and an extensive network to bring measurable economic success to renewable energy projects.
Alchemy Renewable Energy purchases and constructs development assets as well as buys and sells turnkey projects. By doing so, we convert unused parcels of land, including but not limited to reclaimed mines, fossil fuel brownfield sites, and landfills into productive capital assets.
Built on the back of decades of institutional finance experience, Alchemy Renewable Energy is ideally qualified to provide bank-backed debt funding for construction projects. Thanks to Monarch Private Capital, our parent company, we also offer in-house funding options. Finally, permanent financing opportunities are available on qualified projects.
Alchemy Renewable Energy's unique position in the industry provides our clientele with an unrivaled platform for tax credit solutions. Through Alchemy's partnership with Monarch Private Capital, our firm can provide both state and federal tax equity credits to monetize the Investment Tax Credits (ITC).
Learn More About Our Capabilities
Railroad Solar Farm
- Location of Project: Pembroke, North Carolina
- Placed Into Service: Dec-2016
- Capacity: 5.376 MWdc/4.0 MWac
- Developer: Co-developed with ReNew Petra Integrators
- Utility Offtaker: Duke Energy Progress
- Annual Production: 7,836,000 kWh of clean energy
- Homes Powered: Equivalent to approximately 882
Hwy 42 Aulander Solar Farm
- Location of Project: Aulander, North Carolina
- Placed into Service: Dec-2016
- Capacity: 7.0 MWdc/5.0M Wac
- Developer: Co-developed with SunEnergy1
- Utility Offtaker: Dominion North Carolina Power
- Annual Production: 12,070,000 kWh of clean energy
- Homes Powered: Equivalent to approximately 1,148
Harvest Beulaville Solar Farm
Location of Project: North Carolina
Placed Into Service: Apr-2017
Capacity: 2.69 MWdc/2.0 MWac
Developer: Co-developed with ReNew Petra Integrators
Utility Offtaker: Duke Energy Progress
Annual Production: 3,997,340 kWh of clean energy
Homes Powered: Equivalent to approximately 441
Meet Our Industry Experts
Our team of experienced financial, legal, management, and technical specialists focus specifically on the nuances of building and financing renewable energy projects.
Meet The Team
Since 2013, ARE has provided tax equity on over 600 megawatts of solar power installed. These projects generate enough clean energy to power more than 100,000 homes or deliver power to a population equivalent to the size of Miami, Florida.